A 16-week LIVE group program that gives you the foundations, the strategy and the confidence you need to build your dream interior design business.BOOK A FREE BUSINESS CONSULTATION
SELL YOUR SERVICES
Here’s the deal
You can keep trying to figure it all out on your own.
Hoping that clients magically find you and one day you'll figure out how to pay yourself more.
Or you can decide you're ready for better, NOW.
Whether you want to earn hundreds of thousands of pounds.
Get your projects on the front cover of the best interiors magazines.
Or just do the creative work you love with fantastic money and a flexible schedule that works for your family.
Understanding how to market and sell your services to the right clients - whilst mastering the confidence that will set you apart as an expert - are the foundations on which your business must be built.
Aligned For Growth will take you from stuck & overwhelmed to getting clear on your uniqueness, confidently marketing your services, and creating next-level freedom in your business.
If you're thinking "I want this", the first step is to -BOOK A FREE BUSINESS CONSULTATION
WHAT MY CLIENTS SAY
"Working with Katy - it's not just about being serious about your business, it's being serious about yourself.
You get the chance to carve this out how you want to and on your own terms. Katy is brilliant at putting the right questions in front of you, giving you the space to consider your direction and then guides and challenges in a way that feels totally supportive.
She is so genuine, committed and passionate - I don't think there's anyone else out there like her!"
Kate Lovejoy, Kate Lovejoy Interiors
Katy's specialisation in the interior design industry and her way of looking at things - she knows and feels exactly what is going on.
She is flexible, professional and very knowledgeable - a true inspiration!
I have had several other business coaches but Katy is by far the best and exactly what I needed.
Berna Bakker, Bureau BB Interior Design
I worked with Katy when I was first setting up my business.
I was initially worried I wasn't advanced enough but realised that it was exactly the right timing as Katy's knowledge, inspiration, empowerment, encouragement and support was exactly what I needed for the stage I was at.
I now have a clear vision for what my business is going to look like and how I'm going to get there and have gained confidence in following my own way and seeing myself as the CEO of my business.
Wiebke Arke, Studio Arke Interiors
With Aligned For Growth you’ll learn how to attract dream clients and sell with confidence.
It's time to wave goodbye to self doubt, overwhelm, and going it alone - this program is all about supporting you in mastering the strategies and the mindset needed to make your business a success.
Go from this…
- Frustrated that the only clients who ever seem to find you are the wrong ones.
- Going round in circles, with no idea how to price your services consistently or profitably.
- Spending ages going back & forth, answering clients’ questions and justifying your prices, only to hear “you’re too expensive” once again.
- Constantly comparing yourself to others and wondering what you’re doing wrong.
- Overwhelmed and exhausted at the hours you’re working.
- Clear on your messaging so that you’re constantly calling in dream clients with consistency.
- Clarity on how to charge for the VALUE you provide your clients. Goodbye hourly rates!
- Clients who are excited and ready to work with you before you’ve even sent over the fee proposal.
- Clear on your path and building your dream business in community with other designers who are at a similar stage to you.
- Empowered and in control of your clients, your business and your life.
Ready to find out more?
What I’m teaching in Aligned For Growth has previously only been available to my 1:1 private coaching clients.
And here’s some of the results they’ve got:
Now I’m making it available as a group coaching experience.
All the strategic and mindset work required to grow your business, along with the support, accountability, and community that you get from learning in a group.
Plus two bespoke 1:1 coaching calls with me to identify whatever fears or challenges you’re coming up against and finally break free from the limiting beliefs that have been holding you back.
This program is your game plan for getting crystal clear on what you offer, who you’re for, and how to charge for the transformations you deliver, so that you’re attracting the right people, pricing with confidence, and effortlessly converting project enquiries into premium-paying clients.
All with the self-assurance of an experienced creative leader.
READY TO GROW YOUR INTERIOR DESIGN BUSINESS?
Here are the foundational blocks you need -
1 An Aligned Business
Rather than building a business based on what others are doing, you’ll get clarity on the vision you have for YOUR business.
- Understand your unique purpose and the values that will be your differentiator in the marketplace.
- Learn the mindset shifts that are going to support and propel you forward on your business journey.
- Get clear on who your ideal client is, and understand their challenges and desires at a deep psychological level.
2 Clarify Your Services
Creating a service offer that you love to deliver is all about connecting your skills, experience & natural talents to the needs and desires of your ideal client.
- Recognise the incredible transformations you bring about for your clients and how to convey the value of your services so they understand exactly why they need to hire you.
- Understand the different types of services - from bespoke full-service proposals to standardised consultation packages - and how to know which ones are best for your business.
- Structure your services and pricing so you’re charging for the value you’re delivering at each stage of a project and never pricing by the hour.
3 Build Demand For Your Services
When it comes to growing a profitable interior design business, getting your business to stand out as the obvious choice is crucial.
- Master showing up in your marketing as YOU.
- Market your services and attract clients so they’re excited to work with you even before contacting you.
- Position yourself as an expert across different platforms and communicate clear standards about the high value you place on your time & worth.
4 Convert Enquiries Into Clients
Converting enquiries into well-paying clients means having high standards, a powerful client journey and the mindset tools that are going to see you selling with confidence.
- Create real standards around who you will and won’t take on as a client, and learn how to qualify prospective clients with minimum time required from you.
- Learn how to lead clients through the sales process and empower them to make the decision to work with you - even if they have objections.
- Master the emotions and energetics of selling, so that you’re showing up with confidence and certainty in every interaction.
5 Build A Portfolio
Once you’ve mastered winning new work, it’s vital that you avoid getting stuck in the trap of endlessly working on client projects and never having time to work on YOUR business.
- Understand how to diversify your income streams in a way that serves you and your clients.
- Avoid scope creep and projects that never end.
- Learn how to do less, better.
- Learn how to secure press coverage and how to leverage it to win new clients.
6 Become A Leader
As a CEO, you need to learn how to take control of your business, with structures that support the vision you have, not only for your business, but for your life.
- Create powerful boundaries for your clients and yourself.
- Get comfortable with the financials and create expansive revenue goals that lead to the income you desire.
- Work with your time and energy to create a schedule that nourishes your creative flow and gives you the freedom and flexibility you need in your life.
- Learn to lead yourself in making empowered decisions so you’re building your income and influence alongside a life you love.
The first step?
What You Get in Aligned For Growth
6 x modules with the strategy and mindset teachings you need to grow your dream interior design business, unlock the secret to limitless pricing, and blow your own mind with what you can achieve.
Fortnightly (bi-weekly) group coaching calls where you’ll get your questions answered, receive coaching on your business, and celebrate the successes of the group.
2 x 1:1 coaching sessions with me, to get the bespoke support you need on whatever has been holding you back and see you moving forward with confidence.
Invaluable business resources - the same resources I used to grow & scale my own interior design business.
Unlimited support within a small private online group of like-minded interior design professionals at a similar stage of business to you.
Value £ Priceless
Total value you'll receive inside Aligned For Growth
Less than half that.
Yup, this game-changing program is just
£4,800 + VAT
Ready to find out more?BOOK A FREE BUSINESS CONSULTATION
Once you are Aligned For Growth
You're going to create these kind of incredible results in your business...
"After working with Katy I’ve really changed my outlook, both personally and professionally. Katy has a fantastic ability to not only analyse your business but also the part you play in it, and how this can be maximised. My confidence and self worth have grown and I have the drive to take myself and my business further."
"The mindset work we have done has made me think bigger and be more appreciative around what my business is bringing to my life, as well as coming across more confidently to prospective clients. I'm starting to be much more aware of money - in that now I am running a business, not a glorified hobby!"
"Working with Katy has been so incredibly helpful on all levels, she is such a fount of knowledge, I would highly recommend her to anyone. We’ve got so much out of it and feel like it’s going to stand us in really good stead going forward - with pitching, pricing and everything that’s client-facing - it’s been really wonderful."
"Despite my 20 years in business Katy instantly recognised and helped me address my issues with money, design fees, and keeping on top of stage payments. Katy has helped me feel empowered and I have become a better business woman as a result of working with her."
Is This You?
- You love designing and know you don’t want to work for anyone else, but you’re fed up of going it alone and know there has to be a better way.
- You’ve been posting pictures of #designinspiration on Instagram but have no idea how to show up on social media in a way that makes it worth the time and effort.
- You’re ambitious and have an idea of what services you want to offer & what your business could become but you’re going round in circles trying to figure out your pricing. Why is the interior design industry so secretive?!
- You hate being ‘salesy’ and feel awkward just thinking about promoting your services. You need a coach who has figured out how to have a successful & thriving business that is built on selling that feels stress-free and FUN.
- You’re tired of dealing with so many objections from prospective clients - you want people who understand the process, love what you do and are ready to commit.
- Even when you do sign a new client you immediately starts spiralling into self doubt - “What if they realise I have no idea what I’m doing”... “What if my design skills aren't good enough”... “What if I'm not good enough??" And so on.
- You wanted a freedom business but all that freedom is starting to feel lonely - you’re ready to grow your business alongside others who are at the same stage as you.
- You’re done with feeling scared and playing small - you’re courageously committed to making this business a success and it’s now or never.
Aligned For Growth is the program that will give you the strategy and the mindset upgrade to create the business and life you desire.
Ready to find out more?
Growing your interior design business should be fun and allow you to feel energised and empowered. It's about sharing your creative gifts to transform peoples’ lives… but it’s also about creating a sustainable income and the freedom and lifestyle you desire.
Sounds amazing, but how is Aligned For Growth different to what they’re teaching in design school, or any other interior design business course for that matter?
① Most interior design advisers will teach you that pricing by the hour is the way to charge for your services.
I’m here to tell you that hourly rates are the worst approach you can take to your pricing. I’ll teach you how to communicate and sell the value you’re delivering for your clients with no less integrity and professionalism than they deserve.
② Most interior design business courses jump straight into how to phase & deliver a project & don't forget the contract!
I start with YOU. Why are you running this business? How can you maximise your unique experience & talents to serve others? This isn’t some academic exercise, this is about connecting you back to your core purpose - because people don’t buy what you do, they buy why you do it.
③ Most courses fail to get you results because once you’ve paid nobody cares what you do with the information.
My mission with this program is to make sure you have the information, the feedback and the accountability you need to make major changes in your business. In between the group calls, unlimited online group support, and powerful 1:1 sessions with me there’ll never be a point where you don’t get your questions answered and the strategic and mindset shifts you need to move forward.
Have we met?
Hey, I'm Katy
My ability to think clearly and see deeply, along with my commitment to my own limitless growth, is what has allowed me to grow and scale my business.
But it hasn’t always been this way. What I know now is a result of me getting to the other side of all the mistakes I made when I started my interior design business -
🚫 I knew I needed clients but lacked the confidence to market my services, so was wholly reliant on referrals.
🚫 Despite previously managing multi-million pound budgets in London’s City Hall I could barely pluck up the courage to charge in the hundreds for my own services, and because I didn’t understand the psychology behind why people buy, my selling strategy was basically “please like me”.
🚫 I was so eager to build a project portfolio I had zero standards around who I would take on as a client, and was so keen to make my clients happy that I shied away from difficult conversations, even when they were long overdue.
🚫 I bought into the belief that a business that fitted around my life wasn’t a business that could ever be wildly profitable.
🚫 I was working all the hours to prove my worth but my business results showed it was in no way getting me where I wanted. Because I never invested in any kind of support I had no one mirroring back to me that my approach was failing me. I literally wasn’t making any money.
Then one day enough was enough.
I knew I was capable of so much more, but I wasn't going to get there on my own. So I began investing in my business and myself - learning as much as I could about marketing & pricing strategies, sales psychology, and how to overcome the limiting beliefs I had about myself, money and what it is to be the leader of a business.
Through a lot of coaching, mentoring and my own inner work, I was finally able to show up, empowered, as the expert I really was - with real standards around who I would work with and the prices I would charge.
I upped my game in terms of my financial planning, putting in place the systems that would support me in scaling, and developing the mindset that would allow me to sell & deliver my services with confidence.
When I was approached by another interior designer who asked “can you help me to run my business the way you run yours” I knew that the methodologies I was creating could support others, and that’s when Design & Align was born.
My private coaching is now booked out with interior designers who are getting incredible results using the strategies I teach around marketing, selling and mindset. And now, for the first time, I'm making it available in a group setting.
Inside Aligned For Growth, I’m condensing methodologies around growing an interior design business into a 16-week, immersive, highly supportive group experience that will change the way you run your business forever.
With the strategic, mindset and energetic work I teach in this program, you have everything you need to side-step the mistakes I made and grow your business beyond what you ever imagined possible.
If you are ready -
To earn more money | Feel more confident | Work with better clients | Have more balance in your life | Show up as the empowered expert you truly are...
Then let’s do this.
Got Questions? I’ve got answers…
What’s the difference between your private coaching and this group program?
Does this mean it’s basically a watered down version of private coaching?
I'm not sure if I've got time for this?
How many designers will be invited to join Aligned For Growth?
How long will I have access to the program content?
When does Aligned For Growth start?
What’s the investment for this experience?
Is this program right for me?
What if I have more questions?
How is AFG different from other business support I could access?
One more thing -
How much longer do you want to go on with things as they are in your business?
If you’ve career-changed to get where you are now, or you know there’s only so much longer you can earn the little you’re paying yourself, you know it's time for things to change.
I know - and you know - that it’s time to shift things.
That you need to start treating your business like a business and not a hobby.
That you’re ready to step up and become the creative leader you know you can be.
How do I know?
Because you wouldn’t be here if you weren’t.
Inside Aligned For Growth I’m going to take you from overwhelm and frustration to clarity and confidence. If you’re ready to create the income and the impact you’ve been dreaming of, then I’m here for you and I’m so excited to walk with you as you take action towards the business and lifestyle you’ve been dreaming of.